Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Worth a thought

There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. -- Albert Einstein

There are two types of people- One who categorize people into two types and others who dont.

Things are the way things are only to the people who see them that way.

Be careful of your thoughts, they may become words at any moment.

Happiness is a path, not a destination.

The 50-50-90 rule:
Any time you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Look at life through the windshield, not the rear-view mirror.

Love is not finding a perfect person, it is seeing an imperfect person perfectly.

4 comments:

BrainWaves said...

Good ones.
I never thought I would enjoy quotes again (after bombarded with it during initial e-mail years), but I did.
It is a welcome change.

Suresh Sankaralingam said...

Your list of quotes are pretty good....

"When people agree with me, I always feel that I must be wrong - Oscar Wilde"...:)

sdpal said...

Nice quotes..
Most of them, Ive never read!

(Be careful of your thoughts, they may become words at any moment)
Best one, from my personal experience.

bumblebee said...

I see we have something (more) in common. I love quotes and like to read and briefly mull over it.