Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Geeky Rap Song

The following site has some interesting stuff, including a geeky rap song which was kind of interesting...

http://www.monzy.com/

Disclaimer: The lyrics are R-rated

My flow is so intense that I will overflow your buffer,
Corrupt your stack pointer makin' all your data suffer.
I've got saturated edges but your flow is sparser,
Real gangstas sip on Yacc; instead you generate a parser.
While you're busy poppin' stacks I'll pop a cap in your skull,
While you smoke your crack pipe I'm gonna pipe you to /dev/null.
I may not have a label but I rap like a star;I'm an unsigned long int and you're an 8-bit char.

6 comments:

Mad Max said...

heheh...that was so funny..."...probably go to jail before you finish ur dissertation..."ROTFL

Manohar said...

Suresh from chennai
grew up as a vennai!
Came to US and heard guys sing hip hop,
swayed to tune,thot its cooler than desipop
walked up to the dudes and said 'YO YO YO'
They all chimed back "PO DA PO"

Ho ho ho!

Manohar said...

@mindframes: Now that is RAP :)

Suresh Sankaralingam said...

Naanga sollanum da adhai..neeye sollikare...Yes, that is RAP..agreed..:)

Mad Max said...

@ Mano: Pettai Rap aa...might as well create a new sub-genre

sdpal said...

Good one mano..