Thursday, September 21, 2006

Hi all

whew after a grueling 32 hrs of flying I'm back in town...sorry folks havent been checking the blogs here and BTW this is my first post...well the news is I got married recently (september 9th) to be precise...so was tied up with things and also a BIG sorry for not being able to atleast email invitations...neways will catch up on the posts soon and of course will add some interesting stories as well..cheers then and hope everyone is doing great...

Revised Introduction:

Profession: PhD student (its not 9 to 5 trust me). Working on Game Theory and Bayesian Statistics with applications to finance and accounting.

I love (in order of preference): My wife, My parents and lil brother, My guitars, My books and then everything else in this world.

I hate (again in order of preference): Nothing in particular but surely liars and cheaters. The rest is situation specific.

Best moment in my life: the day i was born, the day i first said amma and achan, the day i graduated, the day i first picked up the guitar, the day i met the love of my life...hmm so many moments to treasure.

Worst moment in my life: When my mom went into ICU, March 8th 2002, 11:54 PM. I cant forget that moment.

How do i define myself: you get but one life and hence live life to the extreme.

9 comments:

Meera Manohar said...

Welcome to "All that you can think" Anup...

Good luck with your postings here since there are some darn good writers and repsonders in this group (-;

And congratulations on your wedding!

Survivor said...

MadMax,
Welcome to the group.

CONGRATULATIONS ! . Now you feel complete, I suppose :-)

It would be nice if you could introduce yourself to all of us.

Suresh Sankaralingam said...

Welcome back MadMax! Our blog was definitely missing your participation...

Congratulations on your marriage !! Let us see if you still find time to keep responding to blogs as you used to..:)

Mad Max said...

@ Meera: thanks maami

@ Survivor: hmm do i feel complete..not sure...should wait for some time and let reality sink in i guess (hopefully vidya wont read this comment)...thanks anywayz and i had posted an intro too

@ Mindframes: thanks...and yeah i will surely participate...she is yet to join me here and I have all the time in the world...hehehe

sdpal said...

Congrats on your wedding and
Welcome to the couples club

BrainWaves said...

Welcome back Chennaite and
Congratulations!

What area are you doing your thesis? Just curious.

Mad Max said...

@ sdpal: thanks mate

@ brainwaves: thanks again...my work is related to two fields...game theory and bayesian statistics with applications in finance...

Survivor said...

Madmax,
We had a blog with introduction by all the members...you might want to read it.It is somewhere in July2006 archive.

Mad Max said...

@ survivor: looks like a new intro is in order...here goesss.