Thursday, December 21, 2006

I won

I have been wanting to share this good news from last week. Yes, finally I have won an award. I never had any presumptions about my blogging and was really thrilled when my name was announced. I saw it first on TV in CNN. YES ! I finally made it to the cover of TIMES. Now, what were those guys thinking? What are they trying to accomplish by catering to our collective narcissism? Does this show how irrelevant the Person of the Year award has become?.
Confused !?@X - Check out Times Person of the year

2 comments:

Suresh Sankaralingam said...

At first, I thought it was one of the stupidest things that "Times" magazine did. On second thought, I have seen this news getting talked about in almost any talk show and what not. I think their "evil" scheme has worked and their website is getting a lot of hits...:)

sdpal said...

I should definitely hand it to "you". From the title, I was kept in suspense (what is she talking about...)
Good one.

Btw, congrats on the award ? Can fellow bloggians expect a treat :-)