Wednesday, July 26, 2006

sudoku vs soduku ( A sequel)

Was talking to our local sudoku solver this morning , which made me think of a sequel to my
bunion vs banian. I decided to write a converstion between our sudoku solver and his dad over phone. There are usually misunderstandings over phone even for normal talk...here it goes..


ennada kanna, enna pannitiruke?
sudoku pottutiruken , appa.
soduka ? indha nerathileya ?
idhuku ennapa neram kallamellam , onnu lendhu ombodhu varikum therinja podhume..
ennikiteva soduku poduva
ennamatten, mansuleye ellam yosichuppen, ella kattathileyum podanume.
kattathileya? oh! kai viralla poduvennu solriya .Appo kal viral..
Aiyo appa, nan sudoku vilayatta pathi pesaren..
O oh! ippa soduku vaichu vilayattelam vandhirucha
Amam pa ! India la kooda sudoku romba popular_nu sonnanga
India la romba naala ellarum soduku super_a poduvangale. Unga amma idhula expert theriyuma
Amma_va? Wow ...Eppo kathukutanga
Idhula kathukaradhuku enna irruku ? Kai_a oru madaku madakina podhume..
Enna joke_a? Ellarum kailadhane podanum , aduthadhu pencil_la podanum_nu joke adikadheenga.
Ilada kanna, kaluleyum podaleme , adhan sonnen....unga ammaku kooda nee dhan moodugula soduku eduka help paniveye...

And enlightening occurs to our sudoku solver...:-)

7 comments:

bumblebee said...

Very very nice, I love it!

nourish-n-cherish said...

Hee hee ..... I can imagine this conv with Suresh and his dad very well :)

Well written Survivor!

BrainWaves said...

Funny..ROFL
Getting to expect from you after your last bunion vs banian

Kowsalya Subramanian said...

Excellent. I had to cover my mouth to hide my laughter, as I was reading in office. romba superb-a iruku :)

sdpal said...

it would be even funny, if you can visualize both parties talk (I mean, if you know both of them personally.. its funnier)

Suresh Sankaralingam said...

Oh Lordy Lordy Lordy..:)

Survivor said...

thanks folks