Thursday, August 16, 2007

Past & Present...

She: Are you upset?
Me: Yes, I am...
She: Why?
Me: Why should I not ?
She: Tell me... I am your wife...
Me: You are my wife...
She: What?
Me: You told me to tell you that you are my wife? Didnt you?
She: Ha Ha... Okay, What are you doing now?
Me : Thinking...
She: What are you thinking about?
Me: No one can possibly express all that they are thinking...Because, when they are telling it, they are going to be thinking about something else and so on and it will be an infinite loop...That, is a true statement...
She: Are you mad at me?
Me: No, not now.. and, that, is a true statement...
She: So, you were and now you are fine...
Me: I am fine now... and that is true...
She: Okay, stop it ...
Me: Ha Ha Ha...:)
.
.
.
[Me = Me, She = Shoba...:)...]

7 comments:

Mad Max said...

ROTFL...dude that was funny.."Me: No one can possibly express all that they are thinking...Because, when they are telling it, they are going to be thinking about something else and so on and it will be an infinite loop...That, is a true statement..."...this one was super cool...our thought process is the ultimate stochastic process

Survivor said...

Now everyone knows what I have to put up with everyday.:-(

BrainWaves said...

you have a husband who tells the truth as he sees it. why are you complaining :)

Mad Max said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mad Max said...

@ Survivor: One can imagine!!!

@ Brainwaves: how about this statement by Andre Gide "...Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it...".

Manohar said...

@survivor: You have my pity.:)

sdpal said...

Blogla dhaan kozhappuvaanu nenaichen.. veetlayumaa ?