Friday, February 23, 2007

911 call

A real 911 call (heard in Jay leno show)

911 operator (911 from now on): Hello.
Person calling: Can you help me? (small kid's voice)
911: What is the problem?
Kid: I have math problem
911: Mouth problem?
Kid: NO!! Math problem
911: ......What kind of math problem
Kid: I have always have problem in subtraction
911: What is the problem
Kid: What is 16 minus 8
911: What do you think is the answer
Kid: Hmm...one?
911: How old are you?
Kid: I am 4

Background voice:
"Jack..how many times I told you not to pick the phone. what are you doing?"
Kid: I am getting some help from police on my math problem
"Background voice is shocked :)"
Kid: You asked me to call someone if I need help
"I did not mean police...hang-up"
Phone: ...............................

5 comments:

Suresh Sankaralingam said...

Good one...I hope kutty keena didnt see the program..:)

Meera Manohar said...

**LOL**

Probably Keena might call 911 to report that her father is not depositing the coffee cups in the sink as it should be done ( Brainwaves-- sorry, couldn't resist that!)

sdpal said...

I saw this news.. very funny.
The guy (police) answered very nicely.
(There was one more call, where there was a lady who called because she found a big spider on her window or something)

nourish-n-cherish said...

Oh my god! What a brat! Though I understand this is irksome, there is something so cute about the innocence of the child, whose been told that 911 is for help. So, what if it is Math help?

Mad Max said...

wow...interesting...mebbe i should call em and ask for help during examsss...."save me from my examss plzzzzzzzzzzz"