Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Rice and Turkey

What did you guess from the title? If you had guessed that this blog has something to do with thanksgiving, you are wrong. If you want more clues, checkout the following headlines.. I couldnt control my laughter as I read the following google news headlines today...

Rice in Baghdad as Tensions With Turkey Rise

Iraq Kurdish leader snubs Rice over Turkey raid

The other one that I found interesting was...

WHO probes Pakistan's first bird flu death

Who cares? WHO cares...;)

6 comments:

nourish-n-cherish said...

Ha ha.....that was funny!

Suresh Sankaralingam said...

thanks saumya...for being the one and only commentor...:)

Survivor said...

That was funny mindframes...:-) Naa vittu kuduka matten..ila

Mad Max said...

@ Mindframes: nice one mate...lol...comment edurpathu blog ezhutarengala??????

Meera Manohar said...

LOL!!

Actually, since my 6 month old is into solids now, all I was reminded about were Gerber and Earth's best 2nd stage baby foods combinations :-)

Rice and turkey dinner
Chicken noodle and vegetables et al are some of the ones available...

sdpal said...

good one dude..