Monday, May 07, 2007

A Pacific Holiday

Folks, I will be visiting the bay area sometime next month. To be more specific I think the exact dates are June 17th and 18th. I'm in California earlier, from the 13th at Lake Tahoe for a conference. Have taken a couple of days off after that and thought will visit friends in the Bay area. It would be great to meet up with everybody (of course depending on your schedule). If I remember correct the two days are Sunday and Monday. So do let me know and we can plan something.

5 comments:

Manohar said...

Great. Looking forward to meeting with you

Survivor said...

Sure. We can definitely meet.

nourish-n-cherish said...

We'll be in India then. So, I guess we'll miss meeting you this time. Is your wife coming along too?

Mad Max said...

@ Survivor and Mano: super cool..will let you guys know when i'm landing there..am driving from Reno on Sunday morning (i think that is 18th morning)..

@ Saumya: enjoy ur vacation in India..no my wifey is not joining me

Suresh Sankaralingam said...

@madmax: Would be great to put a real face to your acquaintance..:)... I am right now in India. Will be back in a week. We should definitely meet when u r here. Let us know your contact details when u r here...